2017 Origins Award Winner!
Game Accessory and Fan Favorite
Be prepared for Ragnarök with our official Blood Rage organizer and keep your game from ending up in Valhalla! Our most ambitious project to-date, the Blood Rage organizer not only holds all of the game contents, expansions and Kickstarter exclusives, but does it in a way that painted miniatures are protected during storage and travel. Each miniature is suspended by it's base so it does not come in contact with other miniatures. Each clan has its own player tray engraved with the official clan logo and name. Separate trays hold the monsters and gods miniatures.
In addition to protecting your game, our Blood Rage organizer will tremendously cut down on setup and teardown times leaving you more time to vanquish your foes!
We want you to be aware of a few minor issues.
- Some of the clan tray lids may fit a little loose. We will happily send replacements if you run into this issue and we are taking corrective action with future production.
- The Odin figure will have to store loosely in one of the boxes. If he is not glued to the throne, there is nothing in which to clamp him into place. If he is glued to the throne, he will be too large to clamp into the tray and will have to sit loose.
- The KS Dwarf Chieftain with tall spear is slightly too large for the monster box. He may be stored in the Wolfman space, and the Wolfman may be placed in the Monsters box.
- Supports sleeved cards
- 6 player/clan trays (Bear, Ram, Serpent, Wolf, Raven, Wildboar)
- 2 large monster trays, 1 small monster tray, 1 gods tray, 2 token trays, 1 tabletop card holder
- Accommodates base game, Kickstarter Exclusives, 5th-Player Expansion, Gods of Asgard, Mystics of Midgard, and Hili - The Even Handed expansions.
Outer organizer dimensions: 11.68" x 11.72" x 3.99"
Blood Rage Product Tour
Blood Rage Assembly
For more general tips on assembly, please read our Assembly Guide.
This is an officially licensed box organizer compatible with Blood Rage by CMON, LLC. CMON, LLC, Blood Rage and their logos are trademarks of CMON, LLC, 1290 Old Alpharetta Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30005. www.CMON.com
This video shows basic assembly of the Blood Rage organizer. We recommend using wood glue on removable trays that will be handled and passed around the table. Blood Rage Organizer Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQm5JkK7pp8
Blood Rage Org...This video shows basic assembly of the Blood Rage organizer. ...
Blood Rage Org...We take a tour of our game organizer for Blood Rage. Blood Ra...
Blood Rage Org...This is the Product Tour of The Broken Token's Blood Rage Orga...
Blood Rage Box...Представяне на Blood Rage инсърта на Broken Token. 0:00 Под...
How it fits: B...In this video of How it fits, we look at The Broken Token's Bl...
Blood Rage Org...This is the assembly video for The Broken Token's Blood Rage O...
How it fits: B...In this video of How it fits, we look at the Clan Trays from T...
Great organizer and holds the entire Kickstarter version
Posted by dave on 18th Apr 2016
Organizer works perfectly. It holds everything where it needs to go with a slat locking system. A few of my slats are a little loose but I am told there is a fix for it. The Dwarf does not fit in the monster box but all you have to do is swap out the Wolf Man for the Dwarf and it's fixed.
Build it slow and use good glue even if everything is a tight fit. Apply the glue with toothpicks to the edge surface and you will have almost no glue streaks. Plan on about 3 to 4 hours to build it right. Do not rush the build. Take your time and do it right.
Posted by Peter Adams on 15th Apr 2016
Truly. Outstanding. My set had none of the issues. Lids fit well and all the critters slid into the spring loaded cradles. This is by far the most satisfying of the numerous Broken Token inserts we have installed, as the protection of the minis is superb.
Posted by Wes on 15th Apr 2016
This product is extremely impressive. The wood burned clan names/logos and labels really add to the coolness factor. I absolutely love that I can fit all of the KS exclusives in a single box! My only complaint is that the wood "springs" that hold the large monsters seem very fragile. I'm always nervous when taking these monsters in and out, and feel like they may break at any moment. Hopefully not though!
Love this product and would highly recommend to anyone with the game!
Posted by Søren Emil on 14th Apr 2016
Does what it says, but unfortunately it does leave the lid slightly "floating". It's a small negative in an organizer that lets you cut that much down on extra boxes, but still would have loved if that could be avoided.
Truly an impressive feat
Posted by Michael Kretz on 14th Apr 2016
I cannot imagine the work it took to design this insert. Would NEVER go without it. Going from 5 boxes down to 1 (albeit heavy) box,? Yes, please! :)
Posted by Steve on 25th Mar 2016
The biggest benefit for me by far was not having to guess where everything fit anymore in the boxes that came from CMON. Second best was the fact that all the current expansions fit in one box now.
I do however think the boxes for the Kickstarter extras should have just been an add on product. I have two complete boxes with nothing in them, and no reasonable way to fill them. I guess I can put future minis in them, but the names won't match. Seems like this could have brought the cost down a smidge.
I do however think this is a great product and I would buy it again.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Mar 2016
Very good organizer for a game with such diverse pieces. To get them all organized and to fit in the box as good as it does is as good as I could imagine it to get. I now want to bring it out not only to play but to show off the new inserts.
Posted by Unknown on 21st Mar 2016
This is easily the most ambitious organizer I've seen from The Broken Token yet and, for the most part, it works well. As you'd expect, this is a more complex build than usual but its worth it. The individual storage cases for each clan makes setup for the game so much easier.
There are a few issues, which TBT have noted on the product already: odin doesn't fit in his case so you'll have to lay him loose, the spear on the dwarf chieftain makes him not fit and again needs to lay loose, some of the lids are looser than other (though none that were immediately problematic, I am concerned that they'll further loosen with use), and fitting in some of the taller figures into the clan cases takes a bit of figurine tetris.
One special note: when building the clan cases, make sure the ship text on the base is face up. The bases will fit together even if its not. I wasn't paying close enough attention and one of them is installed backwards now. Not a major issue as everything still fits, but I'm just OCD enough that I'm going to have to tear it apart and rebuild it at some point.
Response: Please note that the dwarf chieftain can be stored in the monster slot labeled "Wolfman" and the Wolfman can be stored in the smaller monster tray.
Awesome. Must Get
Posted by Vishallan Govan on 15th Mar 2016
This the best organizer that you can find for Blood Rage if you have the game. There is no other organizer that will look as good or fit as perfect as this one. Everything fits in the box. Perfect solution for this game.
Only 2 issues that is a problem with this item.
- The shipping is a little expensive.
- The storage method for the small monsters & Gods of Asgard is an issue. One piece (spear-holding dwarf chieftain, the God with the hammer and Odin doesn't fit too well into the box. A little disheartening but better than nothing.
Imperfect, but an excellent option
Posted by Brian on 13th Mar 2016
Prior to purchasing this organizer, my (KS) game was divided up into four boxes. This organizer combines that all down into the base box, & does so in a way that makes the game feel more accessible.
1) Everything fits in the base box,
2) Reasonably secure & protected so that even painted miniatures would be OK
3) The modular nature of the organization decreases setup & teardown time.
1) This product depends heavily on small, bendable wooden "springs" that function well, but are very fragile. Even one breaking would substantively decrease the value of this product.
2) The storage method for the small monsters & Gods of Asgard are frankly, frustrating to use. One piece (spear-holding dwarf chieftain) clearly does not fit in any of the allocated spots.
3) The instruction manuals & player mats will cause the box top to "float".